FISHERS of MEN - Soul-winner’s Bible Study
Book One. OUTLINE.
1. THE DEFINITION of SOUL-WINNING.
11. THE NECESSITY of SOUL-WINNING.
A. Men’s Souls are Condemned to Eternal Destruction .
B. Man is God’s Primary Channel of Reaching Men.
C. Christ’s Last Command.
111. BASIC QUALIFICATIONS to be a SOUL-WINNER.
A. Personal, Experiential Knowledge of Salvation.
B. Absolute Love for Christ.
C. Deep Realisation of Man’s Lost Condition.
D. Sincere Love for the Lost.
E. Divine Sense of Commission.
F. Prevailing Prayer.
1V. THE PLACE of GOD”S WORD in SOUL-WINNING.
1. Guidance to the Right Person.G. Unwavering Faith.
2. Preparation of the Heart of that Individual.
3. God’s Message.
4. Boldness of Speech and Power.
5. Rooting of the Seed that has been Planted
1. In God’s Power.
2. In an Immediate Harvest.
3. In the Sown Seed.
A. The Power of God’s Word.
B. The Importance of Studying Scripture.
C. The Importance of Memorising Scripture.
Book Two. OUTLINE
1. THE PLACE OF THE HOLY SPIRIT IN SOUL-WINNING.
A. The Holy Spirit’s Power, the Supreme Condition of Success.
B. The Holy Spirit’s Specific Work.
11. THE SOUL WINNERS TASK.
1. He Convicts the Sinner.C. How to Receive the Spirit’s Power.
2. He Convinces the Sinner.
3. He Converts the Sinner.
1. Explanation of Meaning.
2. The Filling of the Spirit to be Received by Faith.
3. Repeated Fillings Necessary.
A. “To open their eyes”111. HOW TO CARRY OUT THE TASK.
B. “To turn them from darkness to light”
C. “To turn them from the power of Satan to God.
D. “That they may receive forgiveness of sin”
E. “That they may receive an inheritance”
A. Making the Contact.
B. Giving the Plan of Salvation.
1. Showing the Sinner His Need.C. Some General Suggestions.
2. Jesus, the Only One Who Meet the Need.
3. Getting the Sinner to receive Christ’s Gift Which Can Meet His Need.
4. Illustrated Method.
Book Three. OUTLINE.
1. FOLLOW-UP IN SOUL-WINNING.
A. Definition of Follow-up.
C. Seven Basic Subjects to Discuss with a New Christian.
1. Assurance of Salvation.
2. God’s Promise of Victory over Temptation.
3. God’s Promise of Daily Forgiveness.
4. The Importance of God’s Word in His Life.
5. The Importance Of Prayer in His Life.
6. The Importance of Witnessing.
7. The Importance of Obedience.
Three simple requirements to be a soul-winner.
1. Have an earnest desire to win souls.
2. Know what John 3:16 teaches.